Pepys Court - Luxury Apartment In Cambridge
How Many People Does It Sleep: Two People (Extra beds available on request)
Pricing: £108-£136 per night (Excl. VAT. Please see price details below)
Location: Pepys Court, Cambridge, CB4 1GF
Property Layout: Entrance hall, open plan sitting room and kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom and shower, lift access, private parking.
These beautiful apartments are part of the prestigious Vie development and are just one minute's walk from the river and its views and scenic walks. It's a great location particularly for those needing access to the science and business parks but also for the centre of town.
The apartments are decorated with some interesting artwork making them feel sleek and modern but also homely quite and private. They are even more substantial than the average Cambridge apartment and boast a 6-minute walk across the footbridge over the river Cam to one of the largest supermarkets in Cambridge. It is also just 5 minutes' walk to a lovely old pub with good food with a decorative walk-in fireplace now converted into a private seating area for two!
- 1-minute walk - river/ walks
- 5-minute walk bar/pub
- 9-minute walk - supermarket
- 9-minute walk - cafe
- 10-minute walk - Restaurants
- 6-minute taxi - Centre of town
- 11-minute drive Science and business park
- Private balcony/ outside area with seating
- Good access to Addenbrookes
- Private location
- Business Grade Fibre Wifi
- Amazon Alexa
- The White Company toiletries gift set
- Food hamper (includes wine or Juice)
- Digital Guest Directory
- Egyptian percale linen bedding
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Private parking available - please ask for availability
- The Signet Team - ready and waiting to help whenever you need us.
Find Us On Google Maps:Check Availability & Book Online
PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO VIEW A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE APARTMENT
Prices Excl. VAT. which is charged at 20% for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter
|2-6 NIGHTS||£136 per night|
|7-28 NIGHTS||£122 per night|
|28+ NIGHTS||£108 per night|
For bookings and corporate discounts, please call Anton and the team on:
+44 (0)1223 709409. For Coronavirus/COVID-19 guidance when booking: please click here for more.