Carlyle House - Cambridge
How Many People Does It Sleep: Two People (Extra beds available on request)
Pricing: £119-£144 per night (Excl. VAT. Please see price details below)
Location: Carlyle House, Devonshire Rd, Cambridge. CB1 2BH
Property Layout: Entrance hall, open plan kitchen and sitting room area, hall leading to separate double bedroom area with double sliding doors into large wardrobe, Juliet balcony, bathroom/shower room. Property images coming soon!
Carlyle House is our newest property for 2020 and is a light and airy, ultra modern apartment on the inside, but on the outside it’s a beautiful converted Victorian town House - and we really like that. This apartment enjoys lovely high ceilings with two large windows in the sitting room and the same again in the bedroom, which gives the apartment a wonderful open feeling with lots of natural light throughout.
Decorated in a cozy modern style the apartment is in a really great location being just 4 minutes walk to the station and because its between Hills Rd and Mill Rd you have an huge selection of quirky cafes, great restaurants, pubs and supermarkets to ensure you are well occupied during your stay. Of particular note is the enchanting walled garden which can be a great little sun trap to have some quiet down time or to sit and read a good book. As you can probably tell we are big fans of this apartment and the feedback we get from our guests tells us we are not the only ones!
- 2-minute walk - Cafes
- 2-minute walk - Restaurants
- 2-minute walk - Pubs
- 2-minute walk - Supermarket (Sainsburys and others)
- 4-minute walk - Bus Station
- 4-minute Walk - Rail Station and mini M&S
- 10-minute walk - Botanic Gardens
- 10-minute walk - Gym
- 18-minute walk - Centre of town
- Lovely view to private walled garden from bedroom
- Business Grade Fibre Wi-Fi
- Netflix TV
- Business Grade Fibre Wifi
- Amazon Alexa
- The White Company toiletries gift set
- Food/wine (or juice) hamper (for stays of 5 nights plus)
- Digital Guest Directory
- Egyptian percale linen bedding
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Parking – please contact us for more info
- The Signet Team – ready and waiting to help whenever you need us.
Find Us On Google Maps:Check Availability & Book Online
Prices Excl. VAT. which is charged at 20% for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter
|2-6 NIGHTS||£144 per night|
|7-28 NIGHTS||£129 per night|
|28+ NIGHTS||£119 per night|
For bookings and corporate discounts, please call Anton and the team on:
+44 (0)1223 709409. For health notice & updates: click here for more.