These Studio apartments are new for 2015 and in one of Cambridge’s newest and most central developments. The super sleek properties offer a great modern take on apartment living and are decorated in a retro-inspired theme - great for those looking for a luxurious home in a private location but also just 10 minutes’ walk centre of town and 2 minutes to the station.
They are also very well located close to some great amenities. Just 2 minutes’ walk away you will find a great French restaurant called La Maison Du Steak (with wonderful steaks and gourmet burgers), a noodle bar for fast food oriental style, a Costa coffee, a supermarket and a pub. 5 minutes’ walk in the other direction there is a huge variety of restaurants (Turkish, Indian, French, Chinese and Spanish Tapas) as well as cafés, delis, supermarkets, a chemist and various other shops.
We have a selection of apartments to suit your individual needs;
- One bedroom studio
- One bedroom penthouse
- Two bedroom apartment
All our studios and apartments come equipped with business grade Wi-Fi, lift access, pocket sprung mattresses, private allocated parking and a balcony.
One bedroom studio:
- Entrance hall
- Bathroom/shower room
- Double bedroom
- Private, open plan kitchen
- Sitting room area with double sliding doors onto a private balcony.
One bedroom penthouse:
- Entrance hall
- Bathroom/shower room,
- Double bedroom looking out to private balcony running the whole length of the property with rooftop views over Cambridge
- Open plan kitchen with large dining room table
- Sitting room with sofa and armchair double sliding doors onto the balcony
Two bedroom apartment
- Private entrance hall
- 2 x double bedrooms with good views
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath with additional handheld shower
- Good size open plan kitchen
- Sitting room with large sofa and 2 armchairs and footstools, double sliding doors onto the balcony with views over landscaped gardens.